Feeling run down? Sore throat, congestion, fever? Something else? Third Street providers can connect you with testing for COVID-19 with appointments offered same-day.
Get tested today. Call us today to schedule : 419-522-6191
The cost of a COVID Test currently ranges from $129.00 - $151.00.
Phase 1B: Ohioans born with or who have early childhood conditions that are carried into adulthood, which put them at a higher risk for adverse outcomes due to COVID-19.
We are including the following group of Ohioans, even though they are not age 65 or older, because they were born with or developed in childhood a severe condition that puts them at very high risk for dying from COVID-19. The qualifying conditions are:
- Sickle cell anemia
- Down syndrome
- Cystic fibrosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Cerebral palsy
- Spina bifida
- People born with severe heart defects, requiring regular specialized medical care
- People with severe type 1 diabetes, who have been hospitalized for this in the past year
- Phenylketonuria (PKU), Tay-Sachs, and other rare, inherited metabolic disorders
- Epilepsy with continuing seizures; hydrocephaly; microcephaly, and other severe neurological disorders
- Turner syndrome, fragile X syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, and other severe genetic disorders
- People with severe asthma, who have been hospitalized for this in the past year
- Alpha and beta thalassemia
- Solid organ transplant candidates and recipients