Primary medical care providers deliver care for you when you are well and when you are sick, managing most chronic illnesses and preventing illness. They focus on prevention and take care of your health care needs over time. They also coordinate your care when you need additional services beyond primary care. Primary care providers include physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
Primary care focuses on prevention. We want to keep you healthy and out of the emergency room. We want to help you manage chronic illnesses, make good nutrition choices, and lead a healthy lifestyle.
What are your services?
- Contraceptive management/birth control
- COVID-19 testing
- Hypertension, cholesterol, and/or diabetes management
- Medicare wellness visits
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Mental health
- Primary care for all ages
- Return to work physicals/exams
- Sports physicals
- STD testing and treatment
- Walk-ins and same-day appointments